Oats are one of the superfoods that can easily fit themselves to suit your needs. Protein-packed, full of fiber, and low on fat, oats are designed to boost your energy levels and help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
Oats have been around for centuries and a bowl of porridge has always been considered a satisfying breakfast. Oats are derived from a weed of the primary cereals wheat and barley.
Here are some incredible reasons to eat oats.
1. They are full of fibre, which is essential for a healthy digestive tract to eliminate problems like constipation or bloating.
2. Oats contain phytic acid, flavonoids and sterols that may help lower the risk of cancer.
3. Oats contain minerals like copper, iron and phosphorus, all essential for health.
4. They are high in B vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 and folate as well as vitamin E and vitamin K. These nutrients are essential for the immune system.
5. They are a good source of calcium and magnesium, which the body needs for strong bones, a healthy heart and low blood pressure.
Why turmeric is good for you?
Turmeric (Haldi, in Hindi) is a superfood that has been trusted traditionally and is also much researched and validated for its antioxidant-rich therapeutic goodness in modern times. It is most commonly sold in a dried and powdered form, usually in the section of the grocery store with the rest of the spices.
This golden-colored spice is used in traditional cooking in India, giving curry and mustard its color. It is high in antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory.
Here are some of the incredible reasons "Why it is good for you?"